Around the island, there are several good restaurants and snacks with a wide variety of choices. I have listed for you some good ones, at least what I have tried myself.
RESTAURANTS AND SNACKS
- Pizza Daniel Haapiti
- Painapo Haapiti. Fish and local food. very well located along the lagoon. som sunday, for lunch, they propose the traditionnal ahimaa (food cook underground)
- Coco d’Isle, Hauru (Haapiti) for diner. Local products, copious and delicious dishes
- Blue food truck with Jeff, great sandwiches, petit village Hauru.
- Les tipaniers, à Hauru (Haapiti), along the lagoon, cocktail, excellent burgers, particularly mahi mahi, good fish
- Snack Mahana Papetoai. Excellent, copious, very good fish. Home cooking. Be patient the service is long, but it’s worth waiting. Only for lunch, closed on sunday.
- AgriculturalHigh School Oponohu : good ice cream and frersh fruits juice, and you can savour their jam.
- Moorea Tropical garden, Pihaena. Cheap price to taste traditional dishes. Nice look out
- Restaurant chez Jean Pierre, Paopao. Chinese food, my favorite menu : lemon chicken, raw fish with coconut milk or chinese style, Chao men. Lunch or diner
- Moorea beach café Maharepa, Rather classy, good choice, more gastronomic. For lunch or diner. Free transfer
- Moz café, Maharepa, Above bank of polynesia, for breakfast or lunch. Closed on week-end. Cheap price. Sashimi, raw fish etc…
- La canadienne centre Tumai good burgers.
Bien sûr, il y a d’autres restaurants. Je ne vous ai listé que ceux que je connais bien et que j’apprécie.
Cet article est également disponible en : French